
We had a great Valentine's Day. John surprised me with roses! 3 dozen! He also gave me a couple eyeshadows (Not gonna lie, I bought them for John to give to me) and a couple more pieces to our new Willow Tree nativity set that I got for Christmas. So nice!
I thought I'd play it safe with a box of Turtles plus a little gift that is still en route. We usually don't do a lot for Valentine's, but this year was a gift year I guess. I was planning to go out for the evening (we take turns planning Valentine's and anniversary), but John and Hallie had been sick so we got pizza and watched movies. A nice, laid-back night. I love you so much John! You're such a good man to me.

I'm so excited you made a blog! Your daughter is DARLING! I can't wait to see more pictures. My blog is www.adventuresinbeantown.blogspot.com. Take care!!
ReplyDeleteYour blog is cute. Especially your adorable daughter, beautiful like here momma. Time flies when you're having fun doesn't it?
ReplyDeletebitesizedblessings.blogspot.com