Friday, April 10, 2009

First Sunburn of the Season

We went to the park and it was nice and warm....ahhh. Hallie had so much fun and got some sun too! Here she is in the backyard.


I never put Hallie's hair in piggy tails because it's kind of a pain, and they don't last long. Her hair is growing out though, where did my little baby go!!!!???


Give your baby a hug!
Love the belly.



The wind kept blowing the ball down the hill and Hallie was quite concerned to get it back (apparently not too concerned because she would rather have me go get it than walk on the grass--not soft!).

3 comments:

  1. What a cutie! Love the pigtails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She really is such a doll!!! I love her cute cheeks. Zach got a nice sunburn too!

    Happy (early) birthday by the way. I wish I was going to be in town so I could treat you to lunch. Maybe after I get back we'll have to go out to celebrate! Hope you have a fun weekend though and you and John get to go out--Hallie free!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! She really looks like JOhn little cutie!!

    ReplyDelete