Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My Baby's a Pro


At eating cherries....

We sat down with a big bowl of cherries and grapes the other day and she went to town. Pih! Pih! Yes, spit out the pit! Her mouth was covered in dark red juiciness that covered her little dog teeth, as I like to call them.
Hallie has this toy bin that she pushes around the kitchen. Then she stands up on it and wreaks havoc on anything that's left on the counters...let's see, wallets, purses, leftover food that has yet to be cleaned up...papers/ads. She's hilarious when she scoots it over to the fruit bowl. Snacking on peaches and plums, peeling bananas, hey, I guess it's a free-for-all--take a few bites, then put it back.
I have been letting her help bake with me lately. She gets so excited when I ask her to stir something or throw nuts or chocolate chips on top. Funny little thing!

1 comment: