Monday, September 28, 2009

Yep, I'm Pregnant!



It's true, it really really is!

I'm due March 12, so I'm 16 weeks already! So far, so good. Still have the morning sickness, make that evening sickness, but haven't thrown up yet, so that makes me happy. I'm taking Zofran and Protonix, but I usually feel terrible come the late evening hours. Dinner has been very pitiful/non-existent for a few months now. Hallie has gotten used to me laying on the couch--she'll bring me books to read to her and she'll play nearby. During the day isn't as bad, but I have my good and bad days. I have had some cravings--pretty much the same as when I was pregnant with Hallie--potatoes in any form, fruit, chips, fatty foods, candy (you know I'm pregnant if I want skittles over kisses). I'm feeling it move occasionally throughout the day now too. So fun! We're excited to find out an official gender on October 21st, woo hoo!!! Then let the naming difficulties begin.

7 comments:

  1. Hooray! I've been waiting for this "official" announcement on your blog. Congrats again! Hope the sickness goes away soon, and your tiny baby bump is looking so cute! Can't wait to find out the gender. Are you hoping for another girl? Or a boy to make it one of each? Either way, we can't wait to meet the new addition when the 9 months are up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! How fun to see my new little niece or nephew in there! We are very excited. And Heidi told us her name suggestions...Hmmmm Isaac Russell Ericken...Initials IRE (I don't know about that!) and Elizabeth Gail ERicksen... You could call her EGER for short! DELISH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! Hallie will be such a cute older sister. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! So fun. I really do like having two better than one.

    ReplyDelete