Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Her Latest

Hallie has been really into making these little treasures lately. She colors on little pieces of paper, puts stickers on them, then folds them up and gives them to me or puts them on the counter. She says, "presen!" It's so cute!
"W(r)ap, w(r)ap, w(rap!"


Also, a few phrases have been newly introduced to her vocabulary:


Be w(r)iiiiight back!

Ina minute (like when I say it's time to do something)

W(r)ight! Now! (I have to ignore this one or tell her to use her nice voice, and then she'll practically whisper)

Oh, and yesterday I heard her counting from the kitchen table... "one two fwee...time OUT." Then she said, "Time out! Ma ma! Time out! " AHEM......

I said, "Momma doesn't go to time out." Then I turned around and tried not to snicker! Oh man. I say all of these things to her so it's really not surprising.

No comments:

Post a Comment