They did a cookies & milk 'sprinkle' theme with all different types of cookies & milks. So fun! Strawberry, vanilla soy, chocolate and low fat milk were just a few...
The labels and decorations were so adorable!
The labels and decorations were so adorable!
did you know my most commonly craved food this pregnancy was NOT pickles, not brussel sprouts, not french fries (up there), but...get this:
Thank you everyone!

It looks like it was so much fun! Sorry I had to miss it! As usual, you make being preggers look good! :) Hope you're feeling well!
ReplyDeleteAll of it looked so cute and yummy. A little strange to see Nate's cousin in your picture. She is really fun, so I'm glad you guys are friends.
ReplyDeleteYou are the cutest pregnant woman EVER! And the party looks so great. What a cute idea to call it a "sprinkle". I just might have to copy that for my sister-in-law who is having her 3rd baby (with a 6 year gap).
ReplyDeleteSo first of all you look amazing. You really know how to pull off the pregnant look well. And I have never heard of a sprinkle. What a cute idea! I hope you are still feeling good and that the delivery day goes well. Keep us posted!
ReplyDelete