Monday, April 19, 2010

Playin Catchup

Ok, it's been a LONG time since I've posted!
Here's a recap:

John turned 30 on Feb 23. Old man status. I decorated the shower for the occasion, and I must say that I did a pretty good job for being 8 months pregnant at 12:30 at night with reflux.


We had a baby on March 12. We named her Brielle Mckenna. She's a sweet little thing.


5 weeks and smiling.


I turned 23 last weekend.
Okay, okay, 28.
Boo.

I got a lot of ghoodis (as Nacho Libre would say) for my birthday! John's parents came to visit us and we had a lovely time, despite my poor hostessing. I'm sleep-deprived, so that's my excuse!

Brielle is doing great--she's a great little eater and sleeper--I usually get a 4-5 or 6 hour break overnight which I'm grateful for. Hallie loves her too and we're all adjusting well to being a family of 4!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! You look terrific for just having a baby!!! Congratulations!!! Happy Birthday to the both of you too.
    -Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, blogging kind of takes the back burner doesn't it? Wow, jealous of the sleep! Glad for you though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the quilt! Soooo pretty! Happy Birthday!!! Wish we were there...but you are probably grateful we weren't! Remember how Meg threw up last year. We decided to give you a break...! Hugs.

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW...Brielle is a BEAUTY!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete