Apparently, I've taken a summer break from blogging,
but now I'm back!
How bout catch-up with some cute pictures?
I love when babies wake up!
A package from Grama Bev!
New bike!!
Fun at the grocery store!
Summer bliss
Hallie had a fun summer ballet class, she did such a great job and loved it!
(she's 3rd from the left)
My babies!
A couple minutes before 9, getting ready to go!
Go green team!
Icecream with Grama Susie!
When John starts making a smoothie in the morning, Brielle squeals and gestures with her arms until she gets a cup.
She LOVES them!
We celebrated our 8th anniversary on July 11th! We went to a cute little tapas restaurant and had some amazing food! For dessert we had "chocolate mousse with mascarpone chantilly and carmelized walnuts". Delish. There was a big outdoor landscape out back with a patio, fountain, and a live band that we had to check out. CHEERS for 8 years! Love you babe.

so fun that you guys did the amazing race! I can't believe its been so long since we've gotten together... the kids are adorable.
ReplyDelete