Monday, January 9, 2012

January Blah

I miss Christmas.
I didn't listen to nearly enough Christmas music, didn't sit by a fire with my hotstuff, and it didn't snow in Texas in December to warrant any sort of outside fun (not for me, but for the kiddies). I guess I did eat enough chocolates of every sort though...mom's famous baviarian chocolate mints and lindt balls being the majority. I shouldn't complain though, we had a wonderful Christmas with my family in SLC!
It was so hard to get the girls to sit and look and smile. That combination was just too much. And after sweet Madelyn (my sis Wendy's baby) got set down in her Christmas dress next to these two, she started crying! Poor Maddie!!

Look how sweet the three of them look though:
(They may or may not be watching Tangled in this picture.)

Madelyn is 15 months, Hallie is 4, and Brielle is 22 months now. Ah, sweet cousins.
More family pictures to come, these are from my mom.

Happy January!


No comments:

Post a Comment