Saturday, March 31, 2012

30 weeks!

Oh I can't believe it.
Oh YES I CAN!!!
I thought the day would never come when I could say I was 30 weeks pregnant!!!

Pregnancy #3 (what the) has gone by so slow--but it's going by faster as of late. I think it's because I have been feeling better over the last few weeks. The morning sickness isn't gone for good, but it's def more manageable. "Oh good, she's finally going to stop complaining about her stupid morning sickness!" NOPE! I still have the acne I could go off on, or the general rapid wt gain! Seriously, I was sorta 'saving' some maternity clothes for the end, knowing I needed to space them out--and I discovered the other day that they are TOO SMALL! Yes, at the store the other day, a teenage guy at the register said, "You look like you're going to pop!" I'm like, "ha, yeah..." knowing he was trying to be funny. Then he made it worse by saying, "Are you sure there aren't 2 or 3 in there?!" Seriously??!!

Nonetheless, the fact is: A countdown has begun!! Less than 10 weeks left, and I'm thrilled.




5 comments:

  1. I have...31 weeks left... I guess I shouldn't start counting yet...My morning sickness hasn't gotten bad yet, but it probably will. The acne is horrible! I feel for you! Good luck with the next 10 weeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! It's nice to hit those big week milestones and start seeing the light at the end of the tunnel! Looks like I'm about ten and a half weeks behind you; I'll be 20 weeks on Wednesday. Finding out the gender Tuesday! Wahoo! And don't worry about dumb comments others make. You are SO tiny everywhere else, I'm sure the protruding baby belly must seem huge to others in comparison to your tiny frame. I bet you look super cute. In fact, I'm requesting a belly photo! 30 weeks seems like a great time for some maternity pics. Get snapping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Audrey...I feel for you! I think the only thing worse than the guy at the check out, is the guy at the mission reunion asking the woman who can't get pregnant when she is due...she says, "I'm not pregnant." He responds, "No, seriously, you are." "NO! SERIOUSLY, I AM NOT". Insulting man finally slinks away...and woman SERIOUSLY contemplates a diet...(Not that it happened to me personally...and not that I still remember it twenty years later)...

    Ten more weeks...congrats! Can't wait to meet the little lady.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you believe people? Although I have a hard time believing you're gaining too much weight. :-)

    ReplyDelete