
The opposite wall has a window and a black bookcase with some pictures. I would like to eventually get some curtains, but for now, the room is DONE!

Well, I talk about it like it's a chore, but I do really like to shop for homey decor. I'm kinda cheap though, so it takes a while to either make/find it at a good price. No, I didn't hand-stitch this bedding, but I did paint the mats attached to the prints (red) add the cream mat, and order a custom frame (thanks to Emily). Two sets of glass and a few trips to Hobby Lobby later, I'm happy to be done.
Sometimes I think that if I knew the time and effort that would be required for a project, I wouldn't start half the projects I do. Oh well!

Looks great, Audrey!! :)
ReplyDeleteAUDREY!! This looks so great! Me thinks somebody's been watching HGTV! :)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh--that is me to a tee! The littlest projects take me months. Finding something I like takes me forever and then I'm too cheap to spend the money on it! Never ending cycle.
ReplyDeleteI really love the room. So symmetrical! Nice job!
Well, it definitely turned out way cute! (That dinner looks delicious too :)
ReplyDeleteThis looks magazine-worthy, m'dear. Well done!!
ReplyDelete