Here's John's dinner plate tonight: salmon (the black things aren't peppercorns, they're capers), white beans, carrots, grilled peppers & onions and polenta. The polenta wasn't the big hit with John, partly because I don't think I cooked it right--I think it was more like grits. Whoops!

I liked it, but I think it should have more of a creamy texture. I enjoyed the splurge of real parmesan cheese though! I shredded it myself. So flavorful! Just keepin it real.

Just reading your blog is giving me anxiety. I feel like I need to go make a samon dinner and decorate our house!! I love that my favorite peeps now have a blog!!
ReplyDeleteI've been wanting to try making polenta, too! It looks like it was a yummy meal. I also love the room you got done--love the colors.
ReplyDeleteCan I come over for dinner? Wow! You need to teach some cooking classes. The room also looks fantastic.
ReplyDelete