Here's the before:
(side comment: My mom always told us that there had to be a person in the pictures, so here ya go Mom!)
Here's the after:
I thought I could update this daybed a little--less little kiddish and more guest-beddish. I primed it, then spray-painted it with a black textured paint in the hopes that it would resemble a rod-iron bed. Special thanks to Lisa and Jenny! And to John, of course, for assemblage!

Audrey, it looks fantastic :) GREAT job!!! What a difference.
ReplyDeleteWow Audrey, that looks great! Amazing what a little spray paint can do. Fantastic! Now all we have to do is come visit so we can see it in person! (we want to, we really do)
ReplyDeleteHaving been guest in said bed...I can say from first hand experience that she did an amazing job! AND...Not only does it look great...it's comfortable too!
ReplyDeleteAudrey, we had such a super time at your house. Thanks for all of the work you went to to make our visit so nice. We love you!
(I HAVE THE BEST SISTER IN LAW EVER!!!!!!!!!)