Monday, May 11, 2009

I'm a MOM!

Look at what my little angel-pie made at church yesterday!

That's ok that her chubby little thumb moved--I still love it! What a great opportunity I have to help raise such a sweet little missy! I love her to pieces!


I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day! I sure love my wonderful mom and mom-in-law!! They are delightful ladies. Similar yet different; I really appreciate both!

I had a great weekend! Special thanks to the hubby. Out to breakfast, pedis, and shopping with some friends on Saturday (so fun!). . .

(apparently breakfast was so delicious that we forgot to take a picture until after we had stuffed our faces)

. . . then a delightful Sunday dinner from John on Sunday. Shrimp carbonara with whole wheat spaghetti and pancetta, broccoli, and salad. Yep, he's a pretty good cook when he wants to be. Oh, and the Willow Tree angel (our ongoing accumulation of the Christmas nativity) and this:Hopefully my face will look and feel better after using it and not worse. I guess we shall see!

1 comment: