Thursday, May 21, 2009

Ouch!

Well, we've had quite a week so far with the little missy. Yesterday she fell down a few (hopefully) stairs, and today we had a stroller mishap. Totally my fault. Didn't strap her in when I went walking because I just hurried and didn't think she would stand up en route. She flipped over the front, fell on her face, and her body bent in a way I don't want to see again.

A couple other mishaps today (like slamming into the back of Carly's couch) plus I think she's getting a cold. Runny nose so I thought she was teething, but I heard a cough last night. What the heck!? My pediatrician said that it's normal to expect 8-10 sicknesses in a 12 month period. She's definitely up to 4 already this year. Sheesh. Oh yeah, and no nap today.

Needless to say a lot of whining, picky eating, and stubborn fits this week.

This is how I got her to eat breakfast yesterday morning.

1 comment:

  1. Ouch is right. I think kids are tough though. Kira is really clumsy and falls all the time, but she hardly ever cries. I think she's kind of used to it. And I love how you got Hallie to eat breakfast...great idea!

    ReplyDelete