FRIDAY JUNE 8th
5 in the morning, labor pains 6-7 min apart. I WAS SO EXCITED!!!
I woke John up and asked if we could go to the hospital...he leapt out of bed in record time!
I was so happy to be admitted to Labor & Delivery!
7 lbs 15 oz born at 11:49 am
Easiest delivery ever! Dr. barely made it in time--I didn't push at all!
Grama Bev and the girls came to visit later in the afternoon. So fun!
Less than two weeks old.
Bailey Adele Ericksen
Bailey is the sweetest little thing!! We all love her to bits and bits! I forgot how much fun it is to have a baby :) And of course, it has been AWESOME to not be pregnant anymore!!! YEE HAW!!

So excited to see a new post! Love the pictures of Bailey! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteShe is so adorable! I just can't believe its been long enough for you guys to have three kids since I last so you! The girls are beautiful, hope we can see each other soon
ReplyDeleteShe is so beautiful. I love having three girls, but feel a little bad for Nate. I hope all is going well adjusting.
ReplyDeleteShe is adorable! What a cute bunch of girls you have. Congratulations!
ReplyDelete